Air coolers with centrifugal fans for working or loading-unloading rooms (rooms ranging between 600 and 2500 m3) specifically designed for applications with air ducts.
Available fluids: HFC, NH3, water-glycol mixture.
The large available heat exchanging surface is designed to keep a high efficiency even though iced, so allowing a minimum number of defrosts.
Reduced coils volume/refrigerant charge.
- Easy maintenance
- High efficiency coil
- Reduced frost over fins
- Available disposal pressure of 150 Pa or higher
- Reduced coils volume/refrigerant charge
- Energy-saving fans
- Air coolers designed for +30/-10 °C rooms.
- Up to 40 different models in over 160 versions of centrifugal air coolers
- Meat conservation
- Meat processing
- Fish conservation
- Fish processing
- Air defrost
- Electric defrost
- Water defrost (air temperature > -5 °C)
- Hot gas defrost